You will Learn:
- What is available on a mobile device.
- The techniques being used to deal with the examining “Apps”.
- How a mobile forensic exam can help almost any type of investigation.
- How to identify a qualified examiner.
- Whether or not you have a need for further education in the area of cellular forensics.
This 10-minute preview, taken from our full on-demand webinar, "Cellular Forensics in a Mobile World," will demonstrate some of the capabilities of a qualified examiner concerning cellular forensics in a mobile world. Everyone can see the rapid expansion of mobile devices such as iPhones, Androids, and tablets, and with new technologies comes new needs for advanced cellular forensics. This webinar will demonstrate the newest technology being used by examiners to extract data from these devices, including deleted texts, voicemails, turn by turn directions and more. Additionally, the ability to conduct detailed App Analysis will be discussed.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary ondemand webinar!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to National Police Training with your OnDemand Webinar!