Vehicle Searches: Looking Back and Forward after Arizona v. Gant
Thomas F. Jacobs
Law Offices of Thomas Jacobs
You will Learn:
- What is the basic rule of search & seizure, as provided by the Fourth Amendment?
- What exceptions apply to automobile searches?
- Why what you learned in law school and at the academy has radically changed.
- What is the new rule to follow?
- What are some ways to accomplish your goals within the boundaries of Arizona v. Gant?
Recent changes in the law regarding automobile searches got your head spinning like a gangster’s hubcaps? In this quick preview of our upcoming live webinar, “Motor Vehicle Searches,” we summarize important aspects of our 90-minute program.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary ondemand webinar!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to National Police Training with your OnDemand Webinar!