Credit & Course Provided by:
New Federal Program: Free Internet for Low-Income Families
March 10, 2021
1:00 pm ET (12 pm CT, 11 am MT, 10 am PT)
Jonathan L. Kramer Esq.
Telecom Law Firm, P.C.
- Senior partner at Telecom Law Firm, P.C. with offices in Los Angeles and San Diego
- Attorney admitted in California and New Mexico
- Wireless leasing and zoning experience for more than 20 years
- Radio frequency telecom engineer for more than 35 years
- Doctor of Law and Policy, Northeastern University
- Can be contacted at 310-312-9900, ext. 121 or [email protected]
John W. Pestle Esq.
- Chair of the Telecommunications Group at Varnum LLP law firm
- For 24 years he has represented property owners on cell leases
- Including helping clients sell around 100 cell leases
- Graduate of Harvard, Yale, and Michigan Law School
- Can be contacted at 616-336-6725 or [email protected]
© 2021 NationalPoliceTraining.com, owned and operated by Lorman Business Center, LLC