Grant Management for Grant Recipients
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
Gain an understanding of what grant rules are under the OMB uniform guidance, as well as common issues associated with federal grants.Develop a basic knowledge of the mechanics of federal grants management. Learn about the essentials of grant administration, followed by a discussion of various misconceptions and common pitfalls federal grantees encounter.
AuthorsRobert A. Graham, Reno & Cavanaugh, PLLC
What a Grant Program Is
• Organic Legislation and Appropriations
• Types of Grants (Block vs. Direct, Mandatory vs. Discretionary)
• Key Federal Actors
Grants Rules Under the New OMB Uniform Guidance
• What Were the Old Rules?
• What Are the New Rules?
• What Are the Key Differences?
Life Cycle of a Federal Grant
• All Stages of the Process From Cradle to Grave (Solicitation/Competition, Award, Implementation, Wind-Down/Closeout)
• Core Grant Administration Concepts, Including
- Payment Method
- Prior Approvals
- Competition/Procurement Requirements
- Non-Federal Share
- Program Income
- Federal Interests in Grant-Acquired Property
- Non-Federal Audits
Common Grants Issues - Urban Myths and Sharks in the Water
• Urban Myths - Common Misconceptions About What a Grantee Can and Cannot Do With Federal Grant Funds
• Sharks in the Water - Common Mistakes in Managing Federal Grants and the Parade of Horrible That May Result
|Audio & Reference Manual||More Info|